Got creative with dinner and this is what happened: cauliflower mash & meatballs. It was SO good! I really impressed myself, because I kind of made up the recipe, and it came out awesome! The meatballs were so, so soft and ooey gooey—plus egg, gluten, soy, nut, and dairy free.
Here’s what I did:
- took gluten free panko crumbs and softened them with a bit of water.
- added half a diced yellow onion.
- pressed two garlic cloves.
- put in a decent amount of garlic powder, dried parsley, garlic salt, black pepper, dried oregano, and onion powder.
- and two tablespoons of olive oil.
I hand mixed this with grass fed beef that I treated myself to. I lightly pan fried it for a minute or two on each side, made my homemade marinara sauce (check out in my highlights!), and then let them finish cooking in the sauce on a simmer till thoroughly cooked through.
Put everything over a cauliflower mash and it was SO. GOOD.
#chronicillness #healingfromchronicillness #chronicillnessdiet #fightingobesity #chronicpain #eliminationdiet #meatballsandmash #meatballs #cauliflowermash #glutenfree #eggfree #dairyfree #soyfree #grainfree #delicious #sundaydinner #wegotthis #keepgoing