A must for this week, chia cookies!
175g brown sugar
1 pinch salt
225g melted butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
250g of whole grain flour
100 g CHIA FLOUR SOW
150g WHITE CHIA SEEDS SOW
1. Incorporate, using a blender, the egg with the sugar.
2. Add the salt, butter and vanilla. Then the whole grain flour and CHIA FLOUR SOW, and integrate everything.
3. Add the WHITE CHIA SEEDS SOW and mix until the seeds are distributed throughout the dough. The dough should be moldable and a little sticky. Otherwise, add a little more wholemeal flour.
4. Divide the dough into two portions. Take one of them, squeeze it with your hands and roll it over the counter until it forms a compact cylinder. Give the cylinder the thickness you want for the cookies and wrap it in plastic wrap. Repeat the same with the remaining portion of dough.
5. Let the dough cool for ½ hour in the freezer so that the butter hardens. You can also store it in the refrigerator and prepare the cookies at another time.
6. Once the dough is cold, remove the film, and cut into thick slices. The dough is delicate, if it breaks a little when cutting, press it to gather and shape it.
7. Preheat the oven to 180º. Put the cookies on a tray covered with butter paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
8. Once ready, remove them from the oven and let them cool.
Servings: 40 units approximately.
Preparation time: 45 minutes.
#chiasow #seedsofwellness #healthymeal #superfood #chia