As a licensed mental health professional Lindsay Warmack Kitchin has supported hundreds of people with debilitating anxiety and depression. It is hard to see people suffer and lose hope. One of the main reasons she shares this product line on social media is because each product is backed by science and research. Anything that can potentially help and not harm is worth sharing.
Interesting facts taken from an article in Life Extension magazine by Stephen Harrington * Stress, anxiety, and depression affect millions of Americans.
* Mainstream medicine relies on costly medications, with only partial effectiveness and substantial side effects, in an attempt to manage these conditions.
* The recognition of the enormous role played by the intestinal flora, the community of microorganisms living in our intestines, has shifted attention to these organisms as potential partners in managing human mental illnesses.
* Changing the composition of the intestinal flora has been shown in animal studies to significantly affect behaviors and biochemical markers of stress, anxiety, and depression.
* The combination of Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175 was specifically developed with mental health in mind.
* This probiotic combination, in oral form, has been proven in human and animal studies to relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression, while demonstrating reductions in stress and anxiety-promoting hormones.
* For anyone currently using medication to manage symptoms of depression and/or anxiety, the new probiotic combination deserves a hard look, both for its effectiveness and for its safety.
VitalBiome contains 8 beneficial probiotic strains that include: Lactobacillus helveticus (R0052), Bifidobacterium longum (R0175), Bacillus coagulans (MTCC 5856), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04), Saccharomyces boulardii (I-3799), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07), Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115), and Lactobacillus
Validated by 82 scientific studies, 45 of which are human clinical studies, to enhance gut microbiome health and help improve mood. L. helveticus R0052 has also been clinically demonstrated to help reduce feelings of stress and anxiety while helping...