Check out this giveaway! Couldn't decide between cookies and crackers so went with a cookies and crackers combo pack!
You can buy this on the webshop and subscribe monthly too! Choose all the flavours you like.
Entry for AUS only.
• be following me
• like this pic
• share this pic
• tag me
• use the hashtag #vikingmammalowcarbkitchen2000instaramfollowers
(So I can follow whose entered!) Bonus entry for sharing a testimonial about your fav product or one that you'd like to try!
Thanks for helping us reach 2000 followers! Good luck if you decide to enter Winners drawn 31st Jul 7pm Adelaide time...
Choc chip almond butter cookies! Gluten free, vegan and oh so good dunked in a glass of almond mylk!
DM your beautiful meals pictures to be featured next.
Give us your caption with your username along with pictures.
Made yesterday and eaten already. Blueberry, almond and choc chip muffins. Yummm.
Howdy friends!!! Say hello to this cute Choc chip muffins Makes 6 vegan & GF muffs
Feel free to double the recipe for more Ingredients:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup melted vegan butter
1/2 cup plant based milk of choice
1 cup gluten free self raising flour or regular self raising flour
1/2 vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 170C and grease a muffin tin.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar.
3. Next, whisk in the milk.
4. Stir in the flour, followed by folding in the chocolate chips.
5. Pop the mixture into the prepared muffin tin (3/4 mixture into each spot) and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before eating, enjoy xxxx #vegan#chocchip#muffins