Since it's another cold, rainy day in Los Angeles, let's #TBT to a warm summer day enjoying a Mexican hot chocolate ice cream sandwich on freshly fried churros discs tossed in house sugar from the now defunct @ChurroBoroughLA in Los Feliz
Churro Borough in Los Angeles, CA. Handmade raspberry cheesecake icecream sandwiched between freshly made churros. The ice cream melts as you eat it and the churros are hot and crunchy. Yum.Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
Challenge: How many meals can you fit into 48 hours in LA?
Answer: 11 ()
01. Pork Porterhouse @ Bestia
02. Al pastor tacos @ Leo's
03. Horchata churro ice cream sandwich @ Churro Borough
04. Fish tacos @ Tacos Baja
05. Creme brulee donut @ Astro
06. Planet Hollywood dog @ Pink's
07. Cheese spicy chicken @ ddong ggo
08. Thai spread @ luv2eat
09. Kabocha ice cream @ drips and swirls
10. Classic Hakata Ramen @ Shin Sen Gumi
11. AYCE Korean BBQ @ Hae Jang Chon