🅒🅝🅠🅡 The Kitchen // Check out some of our favorite Summer recipes.
Weekend Recipe: A Matcha Breakfast Bowl With Kiwi
Ingredients; - 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Protein or almond butter
- Generous handful of ice
- 250 ml (8 fl oz / 1 cup) coconut water or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen (optional)
1. Combine banana, spinach, protein, ice, coconut water and matcha powder
2. Blend in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy, adding a splash more coconut water or almond milk if required for consistency
3. Spoon into a serving bowl
4. Top with sliced kiwi fruit, bee pollen and a drizzle of coconut yoghurt
Complete article / recipe link in our BIO.