Universal Orlando Resort Hacks!
1. Buy a refillable souvenir cup. You can share the cup among members of your family and refill for free all throughout the parks with any soft drink from Coca-Cola Freestyle machines!
2. Download and use the Universal app. It has everything you need from ride wait times, to park maps, to entertainment schedules, and so much more!
3. Stay at a deluxe Universal Resort - this gives you FREE Universal Express Unlimited Passes to skip the regular lines for most attractions.
4. Utilize the single rider line. If you don’t stay at a deluxe Resort or purchase a separate Universal Express Pass, the single rider line is a great way to get onto your favorite rides quicker!
5. Purchase more than one day of tickets - going to Universal for only one day is the most expensive ticket option! Every day is less expensive the more days you add.
6. Use the High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride for a break in your day, as well as a great photo op for the Hulk Roller Coaster and other attractions on the water at Islands of Adventure.
7. Go with the frozen Butterbeer over the regular - trust me! Or better yet, try the Butterbeer flavored ice cream.
8. Buy your tickets online - this is always less expensive than buying them the day of at the park. Also, when you book your trip through me, I ensure that you are getting the very best overall price!
9. Ride the Hogwarts Express from Universal Studios to Islands of Adventure - this gives you the full experience of traveling to Hogwarts from Diagon Alley and is super magical! You must have a Park-to-Park ticket to ride the Hogwarts Express.
10. Bring a small backpack to carry your belongings. Most rides require you to store all of your belongings in a locker prior to riding, and the small sized lockers are free!