Better late than never - here is our attempt at the first 10 days of #marchmeetthemaker
1. YOU: Introducing Anna (left) and Sophie (right), and we are the co-founders of social enterprise, LUX LUZ. We’re both twenty-something, born and raised in Oxfordshire, met at the University of Leeds and now both work in the charity sector.
2. WHERE: Wandsworth - London
3. HOW YOU STARTED: Over a glass of red wine
4. FAVE TO MAKE: Soy scented candles
5. PHOTOS: We need to work on our action shots!
6. WORKSPACE: Our itsy 1-bed flats in Wandsworth
7. ROUTINE: As much as we can fit in alongside work and social lives. Weekends and evenings are when we get busy experimenting, making and selling :)
8. FLATLAY: A couple of our faves - keep forgetting to do more of these
9. HOW IT’S MADE: Soy wax + Eco Scents -> Hand Poured -> Labelled & Packaged
10. TIME TO RELAX: Holidays to the sunshine or lighting a candle :) .
Thanks @joannehawker we love this idea!
Loved sharing all of our k-beauty skincare tips at @samsung837 today!
See below for highlights:
double cleanse daily if you are wearing spf or makeup
7 skin method is the key to hydrated skin, whatever your skin type
if you feel dry, mist between each skin type and pat - damp skin is better able to absorb skincare Choose your serum to target your skin concern and moisturizer for your skin type
antioxidants are like your skin's multivitamin, apply daily for healthy, radiant skin
daily & standalone spf (spf in your moisturizer is not enough!) is the key to preventing aging ( for the photo @terresaling ) #womenshistorymonth#femaleentrepreneur
We loved meeting everyone that came out tonight (on a Monday night!) to our skincare master class at @samsung837. So grateful to be able to share what we know, what we are truly passionate about, and what we believe in. I was blown away by how skincare savvy the audience was, and how so many have already incorporated the #7skinmethod in daily skincare routines.
We want to continue hosting skincare master classes. What do you guys want to learn about? What should our next topic be? #glowgirls#onamission