We're used to think negatively about time. We are too impatient,we treat time as if it's a bad thing. When time is passing too fast we complain that we are older and life is passing by without us realising,but when time is too slow we complain that we need to wait. If we freak out to wait for simple things,how can we know how to wait for God's perfect time to fulfill His words & promises?! how can we be patient towards God's timing if we are not patient towards simple things in life? We complain too much and we are not grateful the way we should be. We just see the bad side of everything,we see everything in a negative way,but God doesn't see time in that way. TIME IS SPECIAL,TIME IS GOOD FOR OUR GOD & WORKS PERFECTLY FOR HIM. MOREOVER,TIME HEALS,TIME TRANSFORMS, WHEN WE LET WISDOM GUIDE OUR WORDS,THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS,GOD WORKS ON TIME!
Let us be more grateful and less complainers! We have more to be grateful than to complain! Waiting wisely and patiently is a gift from above,& using words positively brings blessings and miracles into our lives.
Preach The Word .
1. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2. a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot
11. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
2 Peter 3
8. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
9. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
1 John 2
17. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever. .
#donotcomplain #complaint #complaining #bethankful #begrateful #Godisgood #love #patient #patience #christians #selfhelp #childofGod #helpful #helping #sharing #bibleverses #bible #Godsword #Godstime #Godstiming