One week ago today, I met my little Loafie. Seven days later, I surely learned a lot about her:
1. She already learned to bark at me.
2. She snores very loudly.
3. She can recognize her own name.
4. She also recognizes me and follows me around sometimes.
5. She loves people, especially when they pet her.
6. She loves hiding between people's legs, like near their crotch. 😳
7. She's currently very whiny.
Though she's a ton of work, watching her grow up is still one of the most precious moments I could ever experience.