I hope you all had a wonderful Father’s Day yesterday! We had a nice day here, my hubby requested steak 🥩 for dinner but he’s the one who actually had to cook it We also had my Dad over for dinner too so we definitely needed some sides that would be up to the task and this Bacon and Corn sauté exceeded expectations! My husband even mentioned tonight that it was his favorite corn he’s ever had! So if you’re looking for something to wow your tastebuds at your next meal go ahead and give this one a try, it will not disappoint!! #corn#bacon#sidedish#delish
Check out the recipe below and grocery shopping link @rachelsthriving
Bacon and Corn Saute
* 4 sli. Bacon-- 1/2 cup cooked * 1 tbsp. Garlic * 2 c. THRIVE Sweet Corn - Freeze Dried * 1/4 c. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers - Freeze Dried * 1/2 c. THRIVE Onion Slices - Freeze Dried * 1/2 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers - Freeze Dried * 1 1/4 c. Water * 1 tsp. THRIVE Chef's Choice * 1 tbsp. THRIVE Salad Seasoning Blend * 1 tbsp. Butter
* In a large skillet, saute the bacon until it is brown. Drain half the fat and add in the garlic and sweat for 1 minute.
* Add in the other veggies and stir for 30 seconds.
* Add water and seasonings, then stir and simmer. Cook until dry.
* Finish with 1 Tablespoon butter.