DAY 19 of my #growingoutloud challenge is a special one because I got my FIRST EVER MASSAGE. Here are some of the thoughts that went through my head.
* What if it hurts?
* Should I wear makeup?
* Do I have to shave?
* Will they even need to oil me up if I’m sweating this much? (I walked there)
* Well, this is intimate.
* Oh hey there Amy. (It was couples massage: bff edition)
* Do I have to close my eyes even when I’m looking down through this hole?
* Oww this is gonna leave a mark on my forehead.
* Cool shoes, girl.
* Owwww my rib.
* I wonder if she’s annoyed that I didn’t shave.
* Hehe, my toes are ticklish.
* Oh, guess we’re turning around now.
* Is that my stomach grumbling?
* Or is it Amy’s?
* Can’t wait for dinner.
* They don’t massage your stomach, do they?
* I wonder how Amy’s enjoying this.
* Ugh, why is every second of my life spent with Amy?
* Hehe, this is funny.
* Can she tell I’m suppressing a smirk?
* Ok, ok, I get it now. This feels nice.
* Noooo, don’t rub the oil into my face.
* Well, guess I’m washing my hair tonight.
* Yes, I like this part.
* What? It’s over?
* Does time even exist?
* Ugh, Amy don’t look.
* Can’t wait to discuss whose masseuse was better.
* Omg, I’M SO OILY.
* Oops, almost slipped and broke my leg.
* Will this oil make me burn on the walk home?
* Yay! I can finally check that off my bucket list.
* Let’s do that again.