Milk 1 litre
Whipped cream 400 ml
Agar agar 150 gm
Sugar 150 gm
White chocolate, melted 100 gm
White chocolate, dust or
grated 100 gm
Silver sugar beads 20 gm
For the cherry compote:
Cherries 350 gm
Castor sugar 150 gm
Water ½ cup
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Cinnamon 1 stick
1. For the panna cotta: Mix milk, cream and sugar. Heat. When it begins to bubble, remove and strain through a fine sieve. Let it cool.
2. Mix in melted white chocolate and agar agar.
3. Set the mixture in silicon moulds of desired shapes and freeze.
4. For the cherry compote: Heat sugar, cherries and water in a pan. Stir.
5. Add lemon juice and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
6. Cook till the sugar is dissolved and the liquid forms a syrup. This will take about 8 to 10 mins.
7. Serve the panna cotta with cherry compote, white chocolate dust or shavings and silver sugar beads.