FRANKINCENSE IN VERAGE SKIN CARE COLLECTION!
Did you know Frankincense is in a lot of doTERRA's oils and products, including the Verage Skin Care Collection?!
I absolutely LOVE Verage and found it to be one of the most amazing things for my skin and it feels like a luxurious treatment each night and morning!
Check out more below!
- Wild Orange and Basil are known for their ability to cleanse and purify
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Amino acids and lipids nourish and hydrate skin
- Coconut oil boosts the effectiveness of natural surfactants
- Olive oil hydrates the skin and keeps the skin looking soft and youthful.
- Ylang Ylang soothes the skin
- Coriander and Cypress helps tone, sooth, and rejuvenate the skin - Palmarosa helps revive and balance the skin; perfect for an everyday toner
- Witch Hazel provides many skin benefits, including a healthy inflammatory response
- Aloe sooths and moisturizes skin
- CPTG essential oils of Frankincense, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Lavender, Myrrh, Helichrysum, and Rose play a fundamental role in supporting healthy looking skin - Hydrates deeply to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Combines the lipids of olive, jojoba, and macadamia oils to produce amazingly soft and smooth skin
-CPTG essential oils of such as Jasmne and Geranium help improve the overall appearance of the skin
-Juniper Berry is used to help improve the appearance of aging skin
-Sea Buckthorn Berry nourishes and softens skin
-Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, rice bran oil penetrates deeply into the skin, acting as an effective moisturizer
-Shea Butter contains fatty acids that help keep the skin looking healthy
-Amur Corktree bark extract conditions and soothes the skin
QUESTION - Based on the information above, what interests you about Verage? Have you tried Verage before? Share below!!
P.S. Join us tonight for the oils of bible class to learn more about some oils mentioned above: https://www.facebook.com/events/307186233100213/