Who is still using dryer sheets? Do you know how toxic they are ? You & children are wearing toxins all day long on your clothes!?!? I have seen people stop using them and then use them after along time and their children break out in rashes bad bad rashes😩You don’t want to breathe it in either. 🚦Here are common chemicals found in dryer sheets and their effect on the central nervous system:
1. Alpha-Terpineol causes central nervous system disorders. Can also cause loss of muscular coordination, central nervous system depression, and headache.
2. Benzyl Alcohol causes central nervous system disorders, headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, central nervous system depression, and, in severe cases, death.
3. Camphor on the US EPA's Hazardous Waste list. Central nervous system stimulant, causes dizziness, confusion, nausea, twitching muscles, and convulsions.
4. Chloroform on the EPA’s Hazardous Waste list. Neurotoxic and carcinogenic.
5. Ethyl Acetate on the EPA’s Hazardous Waste list. Narcotic. May cause headaches and narcosis (stupor). 6. Linalool causes central nervous system disorders. Narcotic. In studies of animals, it caused ataxic gait (loss of muscular coordination), reduced spontaneous motor activity, and depression.
7. Pentane causes headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, and loss of consciousness. Repeated inhalation of vapours causes central nervous system depression.
Yikes!!! Right?! They are all around terrible for our bodies : so TRY this instead Dryer ball tips!! To help your clothes smell like the fresh oily scents as opposed to the fake fragrance in dryer sheets, add 4 drops of desired oil to a wool dryer ball (get on amazon!) and then do the following: 🌿Add the drops to the balls in the same exact spot on the dryer ball each time! This will really infuse the wool with the essential oil scent! 🌿 set your dryer to all but 10-15 min of the desired time. When it goes off, add the oil to the dryer balls and run for 10-15 minutes longer! Too much heat from your dryer on the wool balls can make your clothes staticky and the scent go away!
#Betterthandryersheets #starterkittips #notoxicchemicals #dryerballs #toxicfreeclothes