Buffalo Chicken Strips with Buffalo Ranch (Whole30) Recipe:
Oven-baked, easy to make and the perfect game day food for all to enjoy!
By: Stacie Hassing
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
1¼ lbs. chicken breast tenders
2 eggs, whisked
1 1/4 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp. coconut flour
1½ tsp. garlic powder
1½ tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne (optional)
2/3 cup The New Primal Buffalo Sauce (divided)
3/4 cup homemade ranch
(1) Preheat oven to 425ºF.
(2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray parchment with olive oil cooking spray.
(3) In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs.
(4) In another shallow dish, combine the flours, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and optional cayenne.
(5) With a paper towel, pat the chicken breast tenders dry and place on a plate.
(6) Make an assembly line with the ingredients in this order. Chicken, egg wash, breading and pan.
(7) Dunk the chicken tenders into the egg wash, let excess egg drip off before coating the chicken tender generously with breading (really press the breading onto the chicken to make sure it sticks). Set breaded chicken tenders on the pan and repeat.
(8) Spray breaded chicken tenders with olive oil spray. This will help them brown up.
(9) Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip carefully and bake for another 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of chicken tenders.
(10) While chicken strips are in the oven, make the Buffalo Ranch Dip by mixing 3/4 cup of ranch with 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Sauce. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
(11) When chicken strips are done baking, remove from oven and let set for 3-4 minutes on pan.
(12) Then, drizzle with Buffalo Sauce to your liking and brush to coat.
(13) Place on a serving dish and serve with Buffalo Ranch Dip, carrots, and celery.
Follow My Instagram Account 💕
#onthetable_project #tablesituation #eatingfortheinsta #yummers #butfirstcoffee #coffeeplease #womenandcoffee #coffeeshots #cupsinframe #eeeats #foodinsta #instafood #follow #foodie #food #foodblogger #nutrition #nutritionist #healthyrecipes #healthyeating #healthyfood