Does anyone else load up their eggs benedict with an overflowing amount of hollandaise?
· 3 Tbsp Vegan Margarine
· 2 Tbsp Gluten Free Flour
· 1/16 Tsp Tumeric
· 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
· 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
· 1 Tsp Nutritional Yeast
· 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
· 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
· Melt butter in a small sauce pan on low heat.
· Once the butter has melted, add the flour and whisk.
· Slowly add in about half the milk while constantly whisking for the remainder of the directions.
· Once it thickens up, add the rest of the milk.
· Then add the remaining ingredients.
· Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from heat once desired thickness is achieved.
· Serve the sauce over toasted gluten free bread, veggie(s) of your choosing, poached eggs (optional), topped with paprika (optional).
#glutenfree #vegan #vegetarian #eggsbenedict #brunch #delicious