Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet😍🤤 .
Recipe by @eatwell101
3 – 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 pound (450g) green beans, trimmed
3 tablespoons butter, divided or (ghee for paleo diet)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1. In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Season chicken thighs generously with the spice mixture. Set aside while you prepare green beans.
2. Arrange green beans in a microwave-safe dish with 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Lay the seasoned chicken thighs in one layer in the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through and a cooking thermometer displays 165°F (75°C). If chicken browns too quickly, lower the heat. Adjust timing depending on the thickness. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining tablespoon butter. Add chopped parsley, garlic, red crushed chili pepper flakes, and pre-cooked green beans and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked to your liking. Deglaze with lemon juice and chicken stock and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened.
5. Add cooked chicken thighs back to the pan and reheat quickly. Adjust seasoning with pepper and serve the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs immediately, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh parsley, and a slice of lemon if you like. Enjoy! Recipe by @eatwell101
If you don't know how to start ketodiet properly or do you want to lose possibly 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with keto ?
Join "customketodiet ". ➡️ LINK IN BIO @clark_keto ⬅️ .
✔️ Follow @clark_keto ✔️ Follow Us for update new recipes -
Tag a friend that needs to see this! 💖