I'm so annoyed w myself because i did this look ONE WHOLE MONTH AGO on june 19th and i didn't get a chance to post it till now the world cup is clearly over now but this was a look inspired by it. since 2006 (when i was 6), i've been watching the fifa world cup every 4 years! in this look, i tried to capture the vibrance and the colorful essence of the soccer championship (: **for my fellow soccer fans out there, what team were you rooting for in the beginning? are you happy with the teams that played in the final? who did you want to win in the final between france and croatia? what was your fav match in the world cup overall?
in the beginning, i was rooting for brazil, mexico, and argentina. in the final i was rooting for croatia since they've never won before, but i was satisfied with the result because i have to admit france was playing phenomenally the entire tournament. my fav match was probably portugal v spain, belgium v england, or senegal v poland.
EYES - @morphebrushes 35B palette (yellow, orange, and red shades)
- @juviasplace masquerade palette (green and champagne shades) - @shopmissa black liquid eyeliner - @nyxcosmetics gold glitter liner in crease and center of the lower lashline
- morphe blue eyeliner pencil in waterline and the black and white ones for the soccer ball
- @anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pomade in "ash brown"
- @benefitcosmetics gimme brow volumizing fiber gel (5)
- @clinique mascara
- @toofaced born this way foundation - @tarte shape tape concealer in "light medium" - @maccosmetics strobe cream (under foundation)
- @esteelauder blush kit
- @jefreestarcosmetics skin frost highlighter in - Anastasia Beverly Hills blush trio "berry adore" (the orange shade)
- @maybelline fit me loose powder
- @colourpopcosmetics ultra matte liquid lipstick in "speed dial"
- mac lip gloss
PRIME+SET: - @smashboxcosmetics photo finish primer
- @wetnwild matte setting spray
** also i use the @shopmissa blending sponges!! they are better than the real techniques ones, super soft, and only $1. stocked up