seems to be a few newcomers to the team. hi, hello, welcome!!! figured i would share a few things about me that you may or may not know already and then you can share something new with me.
♀️ my name is jennifer, jenn, jd, j or demo but NEVER jenny♀️
i have a serious love for BLACK! all black, everything, always, even my nail polish either lincoln park after dark or black onyx — have you noticed a trend through my IG images?
i’ve got a LOT of energy and it’s typically contagious
my alter ego is named jade — she doesn’t come out often but when she does, she’s spicy and fierce AF
my favorite object in the world are skulls, i love to draw them, look at them, observe them, i even have a pillow on my bed with one named skelly
95% of my IG photos are taken by myself, my tripod and my camera on a self timer. the other 5% are typically random bystanders thanks again to you people!
if there’s something else you want to know ask away. but now it’s YOUR TURN!!!!