BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN TRUFFLES.
Because its Tuesday and that means I can officially make today #truffletuesday (alliteration and all that) 😉
120g @freesoulsistas Birthday Cake Protein
4 tbsp @natvianaturalsweetener
32g Coconut Flour
30g @vitacocoeu Coconut Oil
2 tbsp @alpro Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp @natviasweetener
Drizzle of @sweetfreedomuk Choc Shot
1. Melt the coconut oil, then add all dry ingredients & mix well.
2. Once combined, stir in almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Using a spoon, roll the mixture into 16 equal sized truffles.
4. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Whilst the truffles are setting, mix yoghurt, natvia and vanilla extract together to form a frosting.
6. Add to truffles, drizzle with choc shot and sprinkles.
⚖️ 69 kcals | 6g P | 2g C | 5g F
So simple, so delicious and oh so nutritious! I’m really enjoying quick ‘no bake’ recipes at the moment, especially for snacks throughout the day and this hits the spot. All you need are a handful of ingredients, 15(ish) minutes and not a lot else!
Happy baking and eating! #treats #healthy