Low-carb, healthy Paella? saaaayy what! •
Yup. You read that right! I posted this on my story yesterday and you guys loved it, so here's what you need:
-about 2-3 cups cauliflower rice, sweet green peas, sliced onion, red bell pepper, sliced zucchini, mushrooms
-turmeric, 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast, 1/2 tbsp. arrowroot starch, and 1/4 cup cashew milk.
1. Sautée onions and red pepper, and 1 garlic clove, 2 tsp olive oil, add salt and pepper.
2. Add in cauliflower rice and other veggies and let sautée until the cauliflower is cooked through.
3. Add a dash of turmeric, about 1/4-1/2 tsp.
4. In a separate bowl, mix 2 tbsp. Nutritional yeast, 1/2 tbsp. Arrowroot starch, 1/4 cup almond milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
5. Add to rice in pan and mix well.
6. You can add any protein! I would've added shrimp to resemble a traditional paella, but I didn't have, so I used chicken! Trust me you'll love it and you can eat the whole thing!