—•— INGREDIENTS —•—
● 1 cup Quinoa, dry
● 1 cup Tomatoes, finely diced
● 1/2 cup Cucumber, finely diced
● 1/2 Red Onion, finely diced
● 3/4 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
● 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, finely chopped
● Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
● 1 tbsp Tahini
● 1 tbsp Water
● 1/2 tsp Salt, plus more to taste
—•— INSTRUCTIONS —•—
1- First, add the dry Quinoa and 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and cook according to package instructions.
2- In the meantime, wash and chop all of your vegetables.
3- Add the Lemon Juice, Zest, Tahini, Water, and Salt to a large bowl and whisk together until evenly incorporated.
4- Finally, add the cooked Quinoa and chopped Herbs and Vegetables to the bowl and mix together well. Add more salt to taste, if necessary.
5- Tabbouleh is traditionally served cold, so I would put this in the fridge (or freezer) for a few minutes to cool down before serving. Plus, it will give the flavors some time to mingle and play
Share with a friend!👍🙂