What you see here is a planned diet break aka TREAT YOSELF day!
Why is this different that a typical binge?
“Old me” would have had a perfect day of nutrition, got my training in, let something get the best of me & downed a whole pint of Ben & Jerrys. Then be angry with myself in the morning & repeat. “New me” is mindful & acknowledges what food means to me. Outside of energy balance, health & all the science...it means indulging, socializing, love, happiness, cooking, memories & so on. Food means a great deal to me & it’s part of why I’m this dedicated to the process. These meals today aren’t over 3kcals, deep friend & paired with cocktails. (Not that there’s anything wrong with those two things) don’t get it twisted I LOVE fried chicken & old fashions.
Today though, I drank 3L of water, was mindful of my caffeine intake, ate slowly & ate some things I truly love WITHOUT guilt & again within REASON of my goals. Will my next off day look the same? Not a chance, but that’s what it’s all about. Tomorrow I’ll be back at it. Peep for deets below!
1. Biscuit Sammie’s from @dicoffeebar paired with a homemade latte (cause my man makes a mean latte 🙆🏻♀️)
2. Tacos from @gallitotampa paired with a perfect bar
3. Yes, a bowl from @eatfreshkitchen mostly veggies, but you know I had to get tenders & buffalo chicken
4. A nice meal I cooked at home?! YAS Steak (look at that color 😍) & fresh pasta from @wholefoods
5. Lastly, 2 kid scoops of @revicecream special flavors cause hello ice cream is my fav!
#plannedoffplan #treatyoself #dietbreak #tacos #icecream #precisionnutrition #noms #biscuits #getinmybelly