RULES FOR KICKING ASS IN LIFE
1. see failure as a beginning, not an end.
2. if you don’t go after it, you won’t have it.
3. always do more than is expected of you.
4. teach others what you know.
5. assume nothing and question everything.
6. make peace with the past or you’ll pay for it.
7. stop thinking so much and start acting.
8. never compare yourself to others.
on another note: tried this exercise for the rear delts today! when i worked my rear delts with dumbbells before i always did it in a standing bent-over position. mixing things up a little bit to SPICE it up
did three sets of 8-12 reps, shown is my last set with 7,5kg dumbbells (17lbs each)
What I've noticed a lot while gyming and being into fitness in general is so much competition.
Either competition to look a certain way ( "bigger" ) or to be able to lift more than someone else.
That's such an unhealthy way to live your life because there will always be someone who's bigger or lifts more. (This applies to whatever else you may be doing)
It's also so negative to have an attitude where you're always trying to brag that you're "better" rather than encourage each person and congratulate them on their achievements.
At the end of the day we all start in the same exact place and progress at different rates.
You should be your only competition,your only goal should be to beat your own records.