Coconut chicken soup 🍲
Every time I have video chat with my mom she always asks if I have been eating well because I look so pale 😅 A typical Chinese parents way to show their are caring for you. This coconut chicken soup is both nutritious & delicious, easy to make as well. You can find out how I made it by click through today’s stories.
- Coconut x 1, drain juice(keep) sliced.
- Chicken thigh x 2, chopped
- Ginger x 40g, sliced in big pieces
- Chinese date x handful
- Goji berry x handful
- Ham x 20g(op)
- Sichuan peppercorns x 5g
- Shaoxin wine x 1tbsp(op)
1. Place chopped chicken in an iron pot with cold water covering. Add 20g ginger, Sichuan peppercorns & shaoxin wine. Bring to boil, discard excess form. Drain & rinse chicken, set aside. Keep the chicken stock on the side.
2. Place coconut on the bottom of iron pot, add chicken on top, add coconut juice & chicken stock until covers completely. Add all ingredients, bring to boil, simmer for 25 minutes.
3. Add seasoning 🧂 and taste before turning off heat.
4. Serve alone or with steamed rice.
5. Tips for dipping: chop bird eye chili, mix with mushroom soy sauce.
#coconutchicken #chickensoup #chickensoupforthesoul #autumfood #comfortfood #simplerecipes #chinesefood #chinesefoodlover #dinnerideas #middagstips #kyllingsuppe #oppskrift #鸡汤 #椰子鸡汤 #营养 #晚餐 #煲汤 #matprat #godtno #dailyfoodfeed #soupoftheday