#BentoniteClay is an odorless grrey cream color that consists of Aged Volcanic Ash known as Montmorillonite! It is called the Healing Clay and It has over 40+ uses and benefits for your skin, Health and many more! ORDER OUR FINEST BENTONITE CLAY FOR ONLY 70 PESOS! DM me for more info :)
PRODUCT OF THE WEEK RE9 Advanced Night Repair Creme Key Ingredients • Sustainable orange stem cells • Stabilised Vitamin C
• Brown algae extract • Sea buckthorn ceramide
• Peptides • Niacinamide (type of vit b)
• Beech tree bud extract • Hyaluronic acid Features
• Ultra-Hydrating cream works overnight to deliver soft, supple skin by replenishing moisture and providing essential nourishment while you sleep.
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles through moisturisation, helping you to maximize skins natural repairative cycle.
• Revitalises the appearance of skin, you wake up to more glowing, firmer, youthful looking skin. • Suitable for all skin types.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested.
• Formulated without gluten. How to use • Apply generous amount to face and neck until fully absorbed. #nightcream#nonastychemicals#reducewrinkles#peptides#goodfortheskin#vegan#glutenfree
Massive rosacea/eczema flare up in 2014!
Thankfully I see very few flare ups like this since switching to super clean botanical products.
If anyone ever says to you that all products are the same and nothing really works - they are lying! My skin is the proof!
For the rosacea & eczema sufferers out there here are some of my tips...
* use a very gentle gel cleanser - sulfate-free if possible
* don’t over cleanse - this can dry out the skin too much
*limit using facial scrubs - these can irritate sensitive skin
* avoid products containing fragrance and colouring - these are the two biggest irritants in skin care products
Remember... what goes on your skin ends up in the ocean so think clean & green with all your skincare products! x
Today we got our holiday creative on again and made a delicious lime and coconut sugar body scrub. This took less than 5 minutes to make and is ridiculously cheap!
You will need
1/4 cup organic coconut oil
1/2 cup white sugar
5 drops Lime essential oil
Place the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 seconds. Add sugar and lime essential oil, then stir to combined. You may want to add a little more sugar depending on what consistency you want. Store in a container and pop in the bathroom ready to use on your body next time you have a shower.
Lime essential oil is so good for the skin as it helps remove dead skin cells and heal wounds. It’s important not to use lime juice as it can irritate the skin due to the high acidity pH levels which can cause irritation and infection, including acne.
Make sure you don’t miss out on your free Lime this month! Place your 125pv LRP order by the 15th July.