NEW RECIPE POST!!
Let’s be real, life as a new mom is tough as heck at times! Having time to cook is often out the window but you still need to make sure your mama body is nourished so you can be the best you & the best mama for your kiddos! In comes smoothies! Starting with a base of frozen organic fruits (carbs/micronutrients), fresh green veggies (micronutrients), & filtered water, with the addition of collagen peptides (protein) & coconut oil (fat) you round out the smoothie into a balanced, nutrient dense, satiating, meal replacing drink!
Not to mention that when you make your own foods, energetically, you’re putting love & positive energy into the dishes you create! This automatically raises the vibration of the dish 🤩 This smoothie contains foods that are great for balancing your chakras too! The strawberries (red) & collagen (grounding) are a great balancer for the root chakra ❤️ The banana (yellow) helps to balance the solar plexus 💛The Swiss chard & spinach (green) are great for the heart chakra 💚 The blueberries (blue) aide in balancing the throat chakra 💙 Finally the water & coconut oil (White/clear) can aide in opening and balancing your crown chakra 💜 All of which are super important as a Mama to maintain balance of as you need to feel grounded/safe (root chakra), confident (solar plexus), have an open heart full of love & kindness (heart chakra), maintain the ability to calmly & lovingly communicate with your little & loved ones (throat chakra), & stay connected to source energy to help keep you lifted & vibing high 💓
🍓🍌 Berry Banana Hidden Greens Meal Replacing Smoothie 🍓🍌
• 1 large organic Swiss chard leaf, spine cut out
• 1 heaping cup organic baby spinach
• 2 cups frozen organic strawberries
• 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
• 1 large frozen organic banana.
• 2 scoops grassfed collagen peptides.
• 1-2 tbsp. organic, cold pressed coconut oil
• Water, amount varies based on desired thickness/texture (I start with 2 cups)
How to make:
1) If you have a professional grade blender, place all ingredients into the blender & slowly bring the blender to the highest speed. (Continued in comments)...