So, 17 days until Christmas, a day of giving and appreciation. Exactly 24 days until this decade ends. So my appreciation is all the things I’ve learnt during this decade.
The Current decade started in 2010, where I turned 10. Over the past 9 years I’ve learnt many lessons. I’ll keep it decade themed, 10 lessons.
1. Listen to the mentors in your life, their usually right.
2. People lie, take everything with faith but know that things may not happen.
3. You can only grow. You may be an asshole, a drunk, a douche, anxious, depressed, lost. But the only thing you can do is grow and be a better person in the future.
4. It’s ok not to know yourself, especially as a kid.
5. Loves real, just be patient and take your time. Love also hurts, but in the most beautiful way. (@amysxlife )
6. Not everyone’s a nice person, there’s a lot of evil in the world.
7. To learn, you must listen and schools not the only place you can learn.
8. You can’t always win, losing let’s you grow
9. It’s ok to not be good at everything, everyone’s pace is different and everyone needs to grow. The world is full of anxious, depressed, lonely people. We all walk this planet looking for purpose, find your purpose and learn to be thankful.
10. You need to love and care for yourself, before you can care and love others.
In 2020, I will continue to grow, I will continue this journey that is life. Because at the end of my life, when it all comes to down to it, I want to be someone I love.
#learn #2020 #endofthedecade #motivationalquotes #growthmindset #canonphotography
#santa #christmas #burn