FITNESS FACTS THAT ARE MYTHS
-Women lift and get bulky. - FACT: women lift and get nice bodies. ————————————————————
- Carbs are bad to eat.
- FACT :carbs are good, just eat them within your calorie goals. ————————————————————
- You can’t eat carbs at night.
- FACT: see the above fact. ————————————————————
- Bread will make you fat.
-FACT: Too many calories will make you fat, not the bread. ————————————————————
- Eating smaller meals more frequently boosts your metabolism. - FACT: The thermic effect is the same regardless of how many meals you eat. ————————————————————
- Lifting heavy builds the most amount of muscle. - FACT: All rep ranges build muscle and variety in volume is what is important. ————————————————————
- You need to eat clean to lose fat.
-FACT: All diets work for fat loss so long as you can sustain them and you are in a calorie deficit. Enjoy. ————————————————————
- Do crunches to lose belly fat.
-FACT: You can't target fat. It comes off where it comes off through consistency in your diet & exercise.
For those that are new to fitness or are still struggling to find the answers, hopefully this sheds some light on some of the more popular "facts" that you need not concern yourself with.