Sometimes all you need is a toner. Let's focus one keeping your hair healthy this summer ♀️♀️ FORMULA:
1 oz. (30 g/ml) The Demi Clear + 0.5 oz. (15 g/ml) The Demi 9V (9/6) + 1.5 oz. (45 g/ml) Paul Mitchell Processing Liquid
• Pre-dry hair directionally away from the face to maximize volume.
• Using a large round brush, start drying the top of your head.
• Taking sections that are no larger than the size of your round brush, over-direct each section forward for maximum volume.
• Guide each section through your round brush as you dry. With frm tension, start at the base and then work through, focusing on the ends for added polish.
• After you dry each section, roll and clip the hair with a sectioning clip to lock in the curl you have created while blow-drying.
• Work your way down and around the head, ensuring that each section is directed away from your face.
• Once dry, heat each section with your extra large curling iron
• Wrap each section around the barrel of your iron, making sure to gently tap the ends.
• Re-roll and clip each section to cool after curling.
• Allow the set to cool completely.
• Once cool, remove your sectioning clips.
• Brush through the set completely with a wide bristled Brush.
• Create a deep side parting and style the hair around your face to your liking.
• Finish with Extra-firm Finishing Spray.