Sourdough scallions pancake .
350g all purpose flour
10g vegetable oil
70g peak sourdough starter (culture with AP flour)
Chopped scallions .
1. Mix all ingredients till well combined.
2. Start bulk at room temperature, stretch and fold 4 times , 30mins each time , total bulk for 3hrs.
3. Transfer the dough into a oiled container, keep the container in the fridge overnight .
4. Next day , bring out dough from fridge , let it proof at room temp for about 2hrs or till proofy.
5. Transfer the dough on a oiled worktop. Equal divide into 6 portions (~105g), shape to round balls and set side to rest for 15mins.
6. Take each dough, press till a thin sheet, sprinkle chopped scallions on top .
7. Roll up the dough like a log, then roll up like a snail shape. Set aside to rest for 30mins.
8. Lightly press the dough then pan fry till golden brown ( cover while pan fry ).