made it through monday hoping the rest of the week will be a breeze! I did a ton of cooking this weekend and I am so happy to finally share this recipe! beets can be a little intimidating since they’re ugly & stain your hands red, but don’t worry it’s worth it !!! •
Balsamic Tahini Beet Noodles
1 tbsp oil
2 cloves of garlic
3 cups of broccoli
3 cups of Brussels sprouts, halved
4 chicken sausages
3-4 small/medium beets, spiralized
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp water
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 clove of garlic, minced
1. Chop the garlic, Brussels sprouts and broccoli, add to a large pan with oil.
2. Add whole chicken sausage links and brown on each side.
3. Once veggies are soft about 10-12 minutes, add the beet noodles, remove the sausage and cut into slices, add back. Toss everything together well.
4. Cook additional an 10-15 minutes until beet noodles are soft but still have a crunch.
5. Meanwhile, in small jar add all the ingredients for the dressing, mix well.
6. Add the dressing and goat cheese to the beet noodles and mix until combined.
7. Divide between 4 containers and enjoy all week !!
Tips: if you don’t have tahini on hand just mix balsamic and hummus (a plain or garlic flavored would taste best) and some water to thin it out and use that as the dressing! Any veggies would work here or ground chicken or chicken breast!