THREE 🐝’s BODY BUTTER
We’ve ditched lotion, nipple cream, stretch mark cream, diaper cream, baby lotion, baby baby oil, and even chapstick for this one homemade product. It’s perfect for our minimalist lifestyle, saves us money, and is actually health promoting- unlike the majority of products advertised to us today.
Everyone in our family uses it. It’s excellent for preventing stretch marks, sore nipples, diaper rash, cuts/scrapes, burns, etc. We apply it daily after showering to lock in moisture and really reap the benefits! We like to start by adding a few scoops of Shea butter to a bowl and adding in a lesser amount of coconut, jojoba, and red raspberry seed oils. You can add in essential oils or leave them for later. -
1. SHEA BUTTER provides skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production, contains an anti-inflammatory compound that prevents skin mutations, fights off yeast and diaper rash, and reduces stretch marks and cellulite.
2. COCONUT OIL locks moisture in the skin, reduces scarring and discoloration, has microbial properties, protects against infection, and is excellent for acne.
3. JOJOBA OIL helps heal wounds, unclogs hair follicles, prevents razor burn, helps with acne, and is healing for sunburns and chapped skin.
4. RED RASPBERRY SEED OIL has a natural SPF of 28-50, fights free radical damage, prevents dehydration and dry skin, and lowers collagen damage.
5. ESSENTIAL OILS provide a natural scent and therapeutic benefits to match your mood. We love lavender for it’s relaxation and calming effects, peppermint for sore muscles and headaches, and a mix of orange and grapefruit for cheerful, energetic vibes to name a few. If you like to switch it up often, leave your 3🐝 body butter as is and add a few drops of essential oil of your choice to the palm of your hand when applying. -
We call it our 3🐝 butter since it’s been an essential to us for Boobies🤱🏻, Belly🤰🏻, and Booty👶🏻 for the last several years.. Although we do apply it all over our bodies. For best results, choose the highest quality ingredients by purchasing organic, unrefined, and cold pressed where possible. -