Instant Pot Goulash
1 lb ground beef or turkey
3 tsp minced garlic
1/2 large yellow onion, diced
2 cups water
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked (1 box)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Press the sauté button on the Instant Pot. When hot, add ground meat, garlic, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and onion. Cook until meat is browned. Press keep warm/cancel to turn off sauté mode.
2. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, water, noodles. Give it a quick stir.
3. Close the lid making sure knob on top of lid is set to “sealing”. Set pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
4. When timer is up do a quick release of the pressure.
5. Open lid and give the pot a good stir. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
6. Ladle goulash into a bowl. Top with cheese. Enjoy!! #homecooking #homecook #instantpot #goulash #easydinner #rosevillefoodie #foodiesofinstagram #yummy #sacramentofoodie #sacramentofoodies