This is my entry for the #7deadlyflows competition. Thanks @lilhoopgirl for the tag. I know it says not to aim for one specific sin, but I feel like my flow conveys lust and sloth both quite well. My flow tends to be slow and movement filled though I definitely lust for fun combos and the hoop itself. I chose my mini flow because I’ve been most connected to that hoop lately. There’s just something about it. I would love to see @beartrailz@lovelyycarley and @rayeofrainn try this challenge out! Good luck to everyone giving it a shot! Guidelines are below:
1. Repost the instructions with about a 20-40 second video and tag my @mschott21 in your submission.
2. Just Be Yourself! Post an authentic original version of you and your flow.
3. The video is not required to be hooping. You are allowed to submit any flow video.
4. Tag 3 other flow artists/dancers/circus folk or whatever in your post that would be interested in submitting a video as well.
5. Don’t try to aim for solely one specific sin but do try to represent the sin that represents your flow the most.
6. Think out of the box! Gluttony could mean open and full, or sloth could be slow and graceful.
7. Also use the hashtag #7deadlyflows in your submission post
8. The deadline for submissions is March 23rd.
Hi! This is my submission as a hoop artist for the @electric_forest festival! I feel like I have so much to say about this wonderful day, but can't put into words:) All I can say right now is that I feel like a Snow Fairy! and there's a little more snowy #hoopspam to come! Thank you @aurora.flow for giving me the confidence and inspiration I needed to submit a video! #hulahoop#hooplove#snow