We are beyond excited to share a new flowerfantastic, spring-spiring and fabulously fun challenge with you!
Join us to #BloomIntoMay for 12 days, starting on April 20th! We will celebrate the awakening and blooming of Mother Nature with some wonderful asanas and ask you to share some of your inspiring ideas about a few given topics
2. Repost this flyer tagging, tag some friends and all the hosts and sponsors. Of course, don't forget to use our hashtag #BloomIntoMay
3. Post the pose of the day along with your thoughts on our daily topic which we will announce in time tag all hosts and sponsors and use our hashtag #BloomIntoMay
4. Make sure your account is public so that we can see and read your posts!
For those of us who like to plan ahead, here is our list of poses:
1. Tree Pose Variation
2. Fish Pose
3. Inversion with Frog/Butterfly Legs
4. Any Bird Pose
5. Lotus/Half Lotus Variation
6. Wheel Pose
7. Mountain Pose Variation
8. Sundial/Compass Pose
9. Any Insect Pose
10. Wild Thing Pose
11. Dancer Pose Variation
12. Yogi's Choice
"And softness came from the starlight and filled me full to the bone." William Yeats
There is a beauty in softness - a sweetness - something intangible but you know it is there. It has taken me years of yoga practice, years of life practice to learn that softening, releasing, embracing and nourishing my Yin side are what I really need. In a world filled with Yang living - softness is invaluable. The hardest poses are the easiest physically...
Nourish Your Yin Side.