- Woke up and had waffles in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crossed the border back into the US (and got nervous around the border agent as usual, even with a perfectly valid passport borders still make me nervous ♀️)
- Drove the entirety of Going-to-the-Sun Road and saw a GRIZZLY CUB from the car of course
- Ate THE BEST huckleberry ice cream in Glacier National Park
- Went for a swim in Lake McDonald (either these lakes are getting warmer, or I’m getting tougher about swimming in very cold lakes)
Now I’m sitting at a one-way traffic control construction stop stuffing my face with plantain chips as I wait for my line’s turn to move. Glamorous Washington bound again tonight!