Cheese Burst Maggi Dosa
Servings - 2 - 3
Processed Cheese - 130 grams
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Milk - 180 milliliters
Water - 650 milliliters
Maggi noodles - 250 grams
Maggi masala - 20 grams
Dosa mixture - 165 grams
Yogurt - 130 grams
Water - 220 milliliters
Water - 2 tablespoons
Cabbage - to taste
Onions - to taste
Bell pepper - to taste
Schezwan sauce - to taste
Ketchup - to taste
Salt - to taste
Black pepper powder - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 130 grams processed cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, 180 milliliters milk and microwave for 40 seconds.
2. Remove it from microwave and mix it well.
3. Again microwave for 40 seconds.
4. Remove it from microwave again and mix it well.
5. Again microwave for 40 seconds.
6. Remove it from microwave and whisk it well.
7. Keep aside.
8. Heat 650 milliliters water in a pan, add 250 grams maggi noodles and mix it well.
9. Bring it to a boil.
10. Add 20 grams maggi masala and mix it well.
11. Again bring it to a boil.
12. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
13. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
14. In a mixing bowl, add 165 grams dosa mixture, 130 grams yogurt, 220 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
15. Rest the batter for 5 - 7 minutes.
16. Heat a tawa, sprinkle some water and wipe off completely.
17. Now, pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently.
18. Add some butter and spread it gently.
19. Then, add cabbage, onions, bell pepper, cooked maggi, schezwan sauce and ketchup.
20. Now, sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, butter and mix it well.
21. Spread the maggi gently on it.
22. Top with the prepared cheese sauce and mix it again.
23. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
24. Remove it from tawa and cut it into strips.
25. Roll it into a cylinder shape.
26. Garnish with prepared cheese sauce and coriander.
27. Serve hot.
#yummy #foodporn #indianfood