Empecemos el lunes con fuerza Esta semana tenemos grandes novedades que contaros Atentos a nuestras redes y web #FelizLunes
Can’t wait to cycle on the Jura roads this weekend ! On the menu : 130km with 3100m elevation. In full preparation for one of my athletes for @letapedutour ♂️ But the Etape will be another beast: 170km 4000m+
Have a good weekend everybody!
As the year rolls on there are some big races on the horizon, if your looking to improve your swim, bike, run then @tcrthechangeroom are committed to providing you with a personalized approach to coaching to get you race day ready. As a coaching service we provide the following: .
- Fully customized training program(Delivered on TrainingPeaks). .
- One-on-one swim/bike/run assesments with technique correction/feedback.
- Groups sessions up to 3 p/week. .
- Unlimited access to your coach at group/one-on-one sessions, TrainingPeaks, email and regular catch ups. .
- Discounts on triathlon related equipment/ nutrition.. - Feedback on any training/ race day quiries you may have.
If you have any questions or are keen to have a catch up with either Rob Dendle 0408453941(Sunshine Coast) or Glenn Skinner 0407807147 (Yeppoon/Rockhampton) then give us a call and we are more then happy to talk all things Tri.
New kit, well kinda. This is last years texas kit. Picked it up for 50% off. I hate injury, it’s the excuse and mental hurdle that I find most difficult. Did something nasty to my back post 3500 swim. Don’t know how and don’t know what. Just feels like F. Took the last two nights off and decided it wasn’t happening tonight. 20 miles in at 22.4 pace. Now let’s see how it feels tomorrow.