[ JUKU / 32 Mulberry Street ] When the opportunity to dine upstairs on the private mezzanine-level at the sushi-counter, seated directly in front of Sushi Boss Kazuo, himself, for a personalized ride-or-die, Omakase-only dinner presents itself....you just GO!! ◀️Swipe 😍🍣🤤◀️
Had to drop this here for posterity to preserve the beautiful visuals from that monumentally delicious, FUN and educational experience with the coolest Sushi Chef in town.....took days to recover from that epic high!!
1) Kue Grouper
2) Striped Jack
3) Goldeneye Snapper w. lemon zest
4) Soy-marinated Tuna
5) Tazmanian King Salmon
6) Scallop w. smoked Peruvian salt
7) Red Snapper w. Japanese mustard
8) Horse Makerel w. scallions, ginger, sesame
9) Soy-marinated Chutoro 💗💗
1) Dungeness Crab cooked w. shrimp brains
2) Bonito with spicy scallions
3) Seared Barracuda
4) 1-week aged Spanish Mackeral w...ghost pepper (!)
5) Soy-marinated Baby Sardine
6) Golden Amberjack w. yuzu salt
7) Sea Eel...
8) Botan Ebi shaved botarga..🤤
9) Aged Toro
2) Alaskan River Salmon
3) Spotted Sardine w. Egg Yolk
4) Handroll - toro, ikura, daikon, oshinko
5) UNI Flight..(Hokkaido)..far left was aged for 7-months!!!!
6) Egg cake
JUKU offers three different experiences under ONE roof --- can't wait to go back for the scrumptious Izakaya menu!!!
1] The aforementioned, 12-seat Prix-fixe Omakase-only Sushi Bar, called '19' (starts at $120 - 15 pieces + handroll)
2] An a la carte IZAKAYA dining-room offering a plethora of shareable Japanese delicacies and sushi specials
3] STRAYLIGHT, their sultry, immersive Cocktail Lounge featuring a serious and exciting drink program (SAKE!!)...ask about their "Cocktail Omakase"....😉
DO yourself a favor....visit JUKU and see what this Master Sushi Chef is capable of - a magical, entertaining and delicious evening awaits!! 😍😍🤩🤩😘😘