Full day excursion to a small island in the Seto Inland Sea by Mayumi.
★Enjoy wonderful scenery of archipelago !
★Contemporary art, meeting cats, cycling, mountain trekking, orange picking, etc... Let me create special plan that meets your interest !
It is exciting to visit small islands, where there is no traffic network, no convenience-store, no wifi…but plenty of time and rooms to stretch out.
Let’s get out of dense downtown and take a deep breath on the ocean !
Please experience your own special tour
Accommodation in Japan can be quite daunting for new travelers. Be prepared to stay in SMALL rooms with tiny bathrooms. Here are some great tips for first time travellers
1. Do your research and get to know how to figure out the Square Meters. This is any easy way to see how much space you will actually have.
2. Double Beds in Japan are more like King Singles. You can tolerate for one night but anything longer is uncomfortable. Try to get a twin room and push the beds together if travelling as a couple.
3. Travelling as a Family? Either book a Triple/Twin Room or get two rooms that interconnect. If you are unsure always email the hotel as they are very helpful.
4. Photo's are deceiving!! It may look like a massive room or big bed but its really trick photography. If you are unsure check out reviews for the hotel on Trip Advisor etc.
5. Hotels in Japan still allow smoking in some rooms so try to always book or request a Non Smoking Room. There is nothing worse than being hit by a wall of stale smoke as you enter your room.
6. If you want a large western style room with a big bed and lots of space you will pay dearly for it. If you are going to be out exploring most of the day get something cheap and comfortable because you will remember more about your days then you will the hotel.
7. If you are moving throughout a number of towns look at signing up to rewards programs for Hotel Chains. Hotel Mystays is one of our favourites with great prices and amenities.
Check out two of the rooms some of our followers had on their recent trip. The first was tiny with one bed and their daughter on the floor (Self Inflating Mattress). The second room was massive with 3 small double beds, large bathroom and huge TV. The larger room was also cheaper than the first as it was a mid week stay in Kyoto.