Candied Ginger & Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
• 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• Pinch salt
• 1 stick butter, softened
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 large egg
• 3/4 cup sea salt dark chocolate, chopped*
• 1/4 cup candied ginger, chopped*
• 3 Cups of The Ginger People Crystallized Ginger Chips
1. To make the cookies, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
2. Cream butter and sugars together. Then add egg and vanilla and mix again.
3. Add dry ingredients a little at a time, mixing as you go. Lastly, fold in chocolate chunks and The Ginger People Crystallized Ginger Chips Scoop into rounded 1 Tbsp. balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set in the middle - they should hardly be brown.
4. Leave on the tray for a few minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container or bag for up to 4 days. Alternatively, place in freezer to store longer.
* Alternatively, use dark chocolate and add a few pinches of sea salt to the batter.
* Alternatively, buy candied ginger at the store, although making it is fun and much cheaper.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 74 Fat: 4 g Saturated fat: 2.5 g Carbohydrates: 9.1 g Sugar: 5.4 g Protein: .9 g
We Deliver all over Lebanon. ➢Order by WhatsApp +961 81 271 895 ➢Pass by our store Health & Diet Corner - Jounieh Highway
➢Order online, visit our website: http://kaizee.trade/ (link in bio)
For more info call us on +961 9 910 676
#HEALTHandDIETcorner #Lebanon #Jounieh #Vegan #Organic #GlutenFree #Bio #SugarFree #FatFree
#Kaizee #AVisionForPerfection #Healthy #Yummy #Zomatolb #Beirut #ThisisLebanon #LiveLoveLebanon #Insta_Lebanon #WhatsupLebanon #LebanonFood #foodies #BeirutFood #LebaneseFood #beiruting #LebanonEats #LebaneseVegans #lebanesewomen #lebanesefamilies #StayFi