So we thought it’s about time that we tell you a little bit about ourselves to make this account less confusing as we are two people running it, and so that you can know a bit more about us! So here you go - 10 facts about me (Clara):
1. I am Finnish/Swedish but studying sociology in Bath, UK at the same university as Honey - the other girl running this account
2. I will be 21 in July.
3. I started fitness/weightlifting when I was about 16.
4. I started cheerleading when I was 13, took a break at 16 and started again at university
5. I used to be naturally very very skinny and found it extremely difficult to put on weight, which is why I started lifting and am proud of the progress I have made since starting out. Literally all you see in this photo has been built in the gym and taken years! (will post full progress pics soon!)
6. I have been vegetarian/pescetarian for 2 years now for ethical & environmental reasons and could not be happier with my choice
7. I am addicted to coffee
8. Feminism, women’s rights and girl power is my passion
9. @hannaoeberg @quimmahruss @elinoskarsson and @amandafinniee were the first people that really inspired me to get into fitness and weightlifting, and this year after losing some motivation, @meggangrubb really inspired me to get back into it
10. My current fitness goals, after basically having spent years ”bulking” or just desperately trying to put on weight as I was naturally so skinny and unhappy with that body, is to lose some of the fat that I gained with the muscle, and to continue building and shaping my muscles, specifically legs, glutes and back. I have finally fallen in love with the feeling of working out and that is what motivates me now, the endorphins from a good sweaty workout and the feeling of getting mentally and physically stronger.
Hope you feel like you know a little bit more about me now! Keep an eye out for Honey’s post! ♀️ - C