So the season is finally over! LOWS:
1. We were creamed in our playoff game which added to our abysmal final record
2. Dealt with a bunch of tears from some players until the very end. Luke said a couple of times, "what's wrong with them?"
3. Maybe should have replaced the coach mid-season???
1. All the kids had a great time (so they say) and there was a marked improvement in their skill and baseball knowledge by the end of the season
2. Lukie was one of the standouts and as such, was one of the few kids in the league invited to tryout for an "all-star" fall travel baseball team #welovebaseball#littleleague#littleleaguecoach#baseballfamily#fortheloveofthegame#myboycanplaysomeball#prouddad#dadistired#dadisrelieved
Coach Tom (my amazing, patient, and kind husband) signed up for 20 minutes in the dunk tank for family day for our baseball organization. His players all had their chance to dunk him - and they did, repeatedly. But I needed that chance to, and yes, I nailed it on the first try. Glad to see I still got it! #formersoftballplayer#stillgotit#dunktank#coachtom#littleleaguecoach
Looks like I’ll be pitching for this guy’s 8U All Star team. He’s okay with it. #gangofglesne
Baseball- Home Is Where the Heart Is shirt. Great for baseball moms and coaches. Via Amazon Prime. Link in profile.
Decals for some of end of season gifts headed out today —>I saw a video of one of the kiddos (who was almost 6 years old) on this team make an awesome third base catch and tag like a boss. And to make it even more awesome you can see his coach dad just so stoked for him in the background!