Pet Puja Food and Travel - Recipes (Mom's recipe)
Moringa / Munnakaya / Sajana / Drumstick leaves are one of the best medicinal leaves in the world, known for their various health benefits. In india however, the pods are used more for cooking and not the leaves. Presenting a very simple and delicious recipe with Moringa leaves which everyone will like.
1. Moringa leaves (leaves separated) - 2 cups
2. Thick Toor daal paste (boiled with Salt and Turmeric powder) - 2 cups
3. Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
4. Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
5. Dry Red Chillis - 4
6. Chopped/crushed Garlic - 5-6 cloves
Preparation Method: - Heat a Kadai and add the Toor daal paste
- When Toor daal heats up add the washed Moringa leaves to the daal and mix well
- Mix the same with a heavy laddle frequently for about 10-12 mins. The leaves don't take much long to cook.
- Heat a tadka pan separately and add some oil
- When oil is hot, splutter the Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Dry Red Chillies and Garlic
- Pour the tadka on the Morning leaves and daal paste. Mix well.
That's all.. Delicious Moringa leaves and daal dish will be ready to be enjoyed with steamed Rice or Rotis.
Note: Please use tender leaves.
#PetPujaFoodAndTravel #PetPujaRecipes #MoringaLeaves #MoringaLeavesRecipe #MoringaRecipe #DrumstickLeaves #DrumstickRecipes #Foodie #FoodMad #MadForFood #FoodPorn