Vamos à Malacca! After street eats and lots of cafés in malacca, we decided to go for a proper sit down dinner. Salud tapas bar surpassed all my expectations, the minimalist and high ceiling style of the restaurant appealed to me. You definitely have to order a few tapas or go for the paella:
1. Me, wine and smile: foreign wine is so expensive in asia, so you got to savour every sip 😂
2. Salmon croquettas
3. Albondigas: spanish meatballs in tomato sauce
4. Gambas Al Aljllo : Prawns with garlic
5. Signature anchovies on crispy bread
6. Deconstructed cheesecake: if this is a spanish version, then i want spanish cheesecake forever!