I ended my sporadic shopping trip last night absolutely dumbfounded-- who knew there were such amazing (and high end!) finds where I would least expect them at!
Let's do a break down of each product! •
* First, we have the Bliss Fab Girl Scrub. This stuff is a holy grail product for me. The peppermint in it is cooling and feels great in the shower and my skin is exceptionally smooth afterwards. This product retails for $38.00 on Bliss' website, however I purchased it for $5.99 from Marshalls!
* Next is the Bliss Fab Girl Love Handler. This product contains caffeine which is meant to snatch that waist! I thought this would be a fun product to use in conjunction with working out. I purchased this for $7.99 and it is listed on Amazon for $36.00!
* This product is one I'm super excited about! This is the Bliss Hide & Glow Sleek. Let me tell you, this stuff is gorgeous! Very dewy and adds the most stunning glow. I feel like it would be beautiful sprayed on the décolleté area for a glam night out. This 1 oz. bottle retails for $16.99 on Walmart's website, I purchased it for a whopping $2.00!
* Marc Jacobs beauty? At Marshalls? Yes, you heard right! I found this stunning Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in the shade "Daisy" for $4.99! This is the most beautiful pale nude pink shade with the slightest iridescence. I believe this shade is discontinued, however I did find it on Amazon for $31.99.
* When I saw this product, I knew I had to give it a try. This is the Shade and Light eye quad in Plum. Four gorgeous matte shades for $9.99. This quad is still available on her website on sale for $15.00. •
* Y'all when I saw this Too Faced set, I could not believe my eyes. Three individual sets containing a lip injection gloss and a blush each. Each set is about the size of a Valentine's Day gram and is perfect to use as stocking stuffers for the makeup lovers in your life. I purchased this for $19.99 and Too Faced still has the set on their website on sale for $32.40. •
Do you beauties shop at Marshalls? If not, would you give it a chance after seeing these products? Let me know your thoughts and experiences with these products in the comments below!