Inflated rice with matcha and chocolate 😋
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 bag of chocolates
- 2 tbsp @mystikmatcha
- 6 cups of whole grain cereal (gluten free)
- 60g chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
1. Extend a parchment paper size on your table
2. In a saucepan melt and brown the butter over medium-low heat. Beat constantly until golden brown but not burned.
3. Add the chocolates and matcha and beat until the chocolates melt. Once melted remove them from the fire.
4. Add the rice cereal and beat to mix well.
5. Spread your mixture on the parchment paper and sprinkle salt and pieces of chocolate. Let cool a little and split in square.
Order our premium matcha now by clicking the link in our bio @mystikmatcha or go to mystikmatcha.com
Our ceremonial-grade matcha not only comes with legendary health benefits, but also tastes delicious on its own without having to add anything else to mask the taste.
Don't forget to follow us @mystikmatcha for more matcha ideas! .
Tag us with your latest matcha creations and have your post featured @mystikmatcha #mystikmatcha
San Francisco, California