This picture is old (clearly, look at my long hair…I miss it!) but I stumbled across it today, and after looking at it for a minute realized that I don’t look very happy in it. We stare back at our own reflections every single day and, for me, lately I haven’t been super happy about mine. I’ve talked about it recently on my Instagram and blog, and I know you all probably know this feeling, too, but over-committing and being too selfless really can take a toll. And on top of that, there’s all of this pressure. And on top of pressure there are everyday things that consume so much time. 😶
- I want to dedicate more time to the things I love.
- I want to get up for the gym in the morning but instead I lay there because I woke up with a headache yet again.
- I want to feel rested.
- I want to be my best self at work.
- I want to be my best self when I come home from work for my roommates, friends, and family.
- I want to remember to call my family more often.
- I want to remember to always pay all my bills on time.
- I want to eat better but I don’t let myself have time to cook.
- I want my room to stay clean but always coming and going doesn’t make that easy.
- I want to share more with you on my blog and Instagram but everything else has been consuming my time.
- I want to feel good in my own skin but all of the above has given my more stress acne than I’ve had in a long time.
How do you balance your everyday and still make time for you? Sometimes I feel like it’s impossible.